European Academic Excellence Award 2019
We’re very proud that our European Academic Excellence award helps students from the European Union to study with us. We’d like to make a £1,000 lump-sum payment to help with tuition fee costs when you start by September 2019. We will consider everyone with an offer to study an eligible undergraduate degree course at any of our schools when they apply before 31 August 2019.
LSBR Education Group is proud to offer European Academic Excellence Scholarships to those students from European Union countries who show exceptional academic achievement. We intend to award £1,000 to successful applicants who start their undergraduate degree course at any of our schools when they apply before 31 August 2019.
We can only consider you for a European Academic Excellence Scholarship if you study your bachelors undergraduate degree course at LSBR or any of its centres.
We allocate awards to high-calibre students based on academic merit. So you must:
- Be normally living in, and be a national of, an EU-27 country at the time of application and enrolment. We consider these countries to be Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden.
- Successfully enrol for your course on or before 31st August, 2019.
- Please note that that you cannot combine this financial award with any other scholarship from LSBR Education Group. If we were to award you two different scholarships, we will give the one with the greatest benefit to you.
- LSBR Education Group has the sole discretion to make this financial award. We reserve the right to decide the number and value of financial awards.
- This award is for EU fee payers only.
- We will make a £1,000 payment for this financial award only once to a student, in February 2020, to a nominated bank account.