Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (Fast Track mode)
About this course
Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (Fast-Track mode)
The Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 Qualification (Fast track mode) (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
The rationale of this fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
The programme provides the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in health and social care by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions.
Undergraduate Level Course: Equivalent to Year 1 of a 3 Year undergraduate University Degree course
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Health and Social care - Level 4 (Fast Track mode)
Key Highlights of Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social care (fast track) qualification are:
Aims of this Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track):
- Pursuing Excellence – Apply self-reflective, analytical, evaluative, intellectual, and transferable skills in private and public sectors.
- Practice-led, knowledge-applied – Enable learners to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills required of a flexible creative practitioner.
- Interdisciplinary – Develop a learner who is responsive to the changing interdisciplinary landscape, able to adapt to changing needs, paraprofessional roles and inter-professional working.
- Employability-driven – To provide individuals with the knowledges, skills and behaviours necessary to forge a career within the health and social care sector, through the acquisition of in depth knowledge and understanding.
- Internationalisation – Develop an understanding of the impact of diverse and cultural issues within health and social care.
Learning Outcomes – Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track)
Learners studying for the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track) will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their own area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
These are the overall learning outcomes in line with foundation degree equivalences.
Learners completing the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track) can progress to:
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or
- The Second year of undergraduate study in health and social care, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement for Fast Track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care?
Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track)
The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track) (Accredited by Qualifi) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards; or
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop; or
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know-how.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What is Level 4 qualification Equivalent to?
Qualifi, UK qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Accredited?
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
What is the Course Fee for fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care?
The course fee for fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification is:
GBP £1,225 (or equivalent in local currency)
What are the Payment Plans for fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care?
Total Course Fee of GBP £1,225 for fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
More Qualifications in Health and Social Care Management
Browse through some of our other Top Selling Health and Social Care Management qualifications
Fast Track Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 Qualification (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
Mandatory units 0/6
(Total Credits: 120)
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
Important documents 0/4
This section provides you with some important information that you should adhere to succeed in your course
See what our students have to say about their experience