Diploma in Introduction to Management – Level 3
About this course
Diploma in Introduction to Management – Level 3
The Diploma in Introduction to Management – Level 3 (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. The learners will take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
Foundation Level Course: Equivalent to GCE AS / A-Levels.
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Introduction to Management - Level 3
Key Highlights of Diploma in Introduction to Management - Level 3 qualification are:
Learning Outcome – Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management
Learners studying for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
After completing Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management qualification
Learners completing the Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management can progress to:
- Level 4 Diploma, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management?
Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management
The Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management (Accredited by Qualifi) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What is Level 3 qualification Equivalent to?
The qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS / A-Levels.
How is Assessment done for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management Accredited?
The Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
What is the Course Fee for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management?
The course fee for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management qualification is:
GBP £925 (or equivalent in local currency)
What are the Payment Plans for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management?
Total Course Fee of GBP £925 for Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
More Qualifications in Business and Management
Browse through some of our other Top Selling Business and Management qualifications