Diploma in Business Management – Level 4
About this course
Diploma in Business Management – Level 4
The Diploma in Business Management – Level 4 (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses.
This Diploma in Business Management – Level 4 qualification focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
Undergraduate Level Course: Equivalent to Year 1 of a 3 Year undergraduate University Degree course
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
Key Highlights of Diploma in Business Management - Level 4 qualification are:
Learning Outcome – Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
Learners studying for Level 4 Diploma in Business Management will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Learners completing the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management can progress to:
- Second year of 3 year Honours Degree at UK University, or
- Level 5 Diploma, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
The qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Demonstrated some ability and possess qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Seeking further professional development and to gain work related skills and know-how.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What is Level 4 qualification Equivalent to?
Qualifi, UK qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Higher National Certificates (HNC) and
- Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the course Accredited?
Yes, the course is accredited. The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
What is the Course Fee?
The course fee for Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is:
GBP £925 (or equivalent in local currency)
Can the course fee be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
More Qualifications in Business and Management
Browse through some of our other Top Selling Business and Management qualifications