Diploma in Business Management – Level 3
About this course
Diploma in Business Management – Level 3
The Diploma in Business Management – Level 3 (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their capabilities within the business sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
It is envisaged that Level 3 Diploma in Business Management programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
Foundation Level Course: Equivalent to GCE AS / A-Levels.
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
Key Highlights of Diploma in Business Management - Level 3 qualification are:
Learning Outcome – Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
Learners studying for Level 3 Diploma in Business Management will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
The qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What is Level 3 qualification Equivalent to?
The qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS / A-Levels.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the course Accredited?
Yes, the course is accredited. The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
What is the Course Fee?
The course fee for Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is:
GBP £925 (or equivalent in local currency)
Can the course fee be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
More Qualifications in Business and Management
Browse through some of our other Top Selling Business and Management qualifications