Diploma in Business Enterprise – Level 5
About this course
Diploma in Business Enterprise – Level 5
The Diploma in Business Enterprise – Level 5 (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) qualification provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines growth organisations or business start-ups face.
Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualification.
The inspired student or entrepreneur will gain valuable insights into the characteristics, skills, resources and tools required to drive a growing organisation or business start-up forward. Learners will be required to be proactive and engage with businesses that have growth strategies or start-ups with ambition. Learners will be expected to create ideas and plans that support their personal business goals or those of organisations that they are involved with.
Undergraduate Level Course: Equivalent to Second Year of a 3 Year undergraduate University Degree course
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Business Enterprise - Level 5
Key Highlights of Diploma in Business Enterprise - Level 5 qualification are:
Learning Outcome – Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise
Learners studying for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Learners completing the Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise can progress to:
- Third year of 3 year Honours Degree at UK University, or
- Level 6 Diploma, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise?
Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise
This Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have work experience and demonstrate drive and ambition to start their own business, or work in business development;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What is Level 5 qualification Equivalent to?
This Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to
- Foundation Degrees,
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and
- Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
How is Assessment done for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise Accredited?
Yes, Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise course is accredited. The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
What is the Course Fee for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise?
The course fee for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise is:
GBP £925 (or equivalent in local currency)
Can the course fee for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee for Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
More Qualifications in Business and Management
Browse through some of our other Top Selling Business and Management qualifications